I live in Spain and seriously, nearly all if not all the people I meet lack enthusiasm, are generally lethargic and display signs of an acute aversion towards work and effort in general, not to speak of suffering. On the other hand, everybody’s going to demonstrations and protesting and complaining about everything, but generally doing nothing in the long term because that means hard work. This is seriously wearing me down. I’ve met along the years amazingly talented people that just want to do nothing, and I wonder if it is possible at all for me to do everything always alone while drowning in this apathetic pool of mud.
- Jul 23, ’14 For Arab Christians and secular Arab nationalists, Isis may be the death knell
- Jul 19, ’14 British Government Picks Illumina to Sequence 100,000 Genomes
- Jul 18, ’14 Zoella herself barely watches TV: “My generation, at least the ones I know, are like 70-30 YouTube”
- Jul 18, ’14 The news that business doesn’t want to hear
- Jul 13, ’14 Panoramas: A Splendid Evening at Spring Green’s American Players Theatre