It’s hard to wrap your head around the size and complexity of the gearhead Mecca, the Nürburgring. Made by the people at Carbuzz UK, this is all the info you need to prepare yourself for your next Bridge-to-Gantry Hajj.
When an English journalist visited the track for its opening race in 1928 he remarked, “it seemed as if a reeling, drunken giant had been sent out to determine the route.” If that alone doesn’t make you want to get out to the longest permanent racetrack in the world, then this visual breakdown of all of its narrow, twisting, deadly glory will.
- Jul 19, ’14 British Government Picks Illumina to Sequence 100,000 Genomes
- Jul 18, ’14 Zoella herself barely watches TV: “My generation, at least the ones I know, are like 70-30 YouTube”
- Jul 18, ’14 The news that business doesn’t want to hear
- Jul 13, ’14 Panoramas: A Splendid Evening at Spring Green’s American Players Theatre
- Jul 12, ’14 The Camera Store, circa 2014