Bruce Hellman is determined to move away from a healthcare system in which every appointment begins with “a blank picture where clinicians have no insight on how their patients are doing”.
He is, he said at Wired Health today, astounded that when he goes to an ecommerce site it will know all about how he has been spending his money since his last visit; when he visits his GP after a six-month break, they will have practically nothing on him and what he has been doing during that time.
- Aug 31, ’14 What does one ask a hermit on Mount Athos?
- Aug 28, ’14 1st 4K/2K Odyssey 7Q Sequences from Beunos Aires’ Ezeiza International Airport
- Aug 25, ’14 Faith & Money or Money & Faith; Chobani + 16% & The Dolar Azul
- Aug 24, ’14 Enchanting: Casa de Campo La Paya Near Cachi, Argentina
- Aug 15, ’14 Paris Time Lapse