Bruce Hellman is determined to move away from a healthcare system in which every appointment begins with “a blank picture where clinicians have no insight on how their patients are doing”.
He is, he said at Wired Health today, astounded that when he goes to an ecommerce site it will know all about how he has been spending his money since his last visit; when he visits his GP after a six-month break, they will have practically nothing on him and what he has been doing during that time.
- Jul 30, ’14 The Best of Peter Drucker
- Jul 23, ’14 For Arab Christians and secular Arab nationalists, Isis may be the death knell
- Jul 19, ’14 British Government Picks Illumina to Sequence 100,000 Genomes
- Jul 18, ’14 Zoella herself barely watches TV: “My generation, at least the ones I know, are like 70-30 YouTube”
- Jul 18, ’14 The news that business doesn’t want to hear