Last March we published a study that showed the majority of website traffic (51%) was generated by non-human entities, 60% of which were clearly malicious. As we soon learned, these facts came as a surprise to many Internet users, for whom they served as a rare glimpse of “in between the lines” of Google Analytics.
Since then we were approached with numerous requests for an updated report. We were excited about the idea, but had to wait; first, to allow a significant interval between the data, and then for the implementation of new Client Classification features.
With all the pieces in place, we went on to collect the data for the 2013 report, which we’re presenting here today.
- Apr 23, ’14 Panoramas & Photos: Tufte + Feynman @ Fermilab
- Apr 21, ’14 To Tell Your Story, Take a Page from Kurt Vonnegut?
- Apr 20, ’14 Chocolate Consumption, Cognitive Function, and Nobel Laureates
- Apr 17, ’14 Farewell Letter
- Apr 15, ’14 Palacio del Gobernador (Merida) Panoramic Images & Fernando Castro Pacheco Murals