Last March, Bitly teamed up with Forbes to produce a data visualization which looks at how 15 media properties are being disproportionately consumed online on a state-by-state basis over the month of April. We had various preconceived notions of which state’s residents are more likely to consume news sites from certain newspapers, televised news, news magazines and online-only news properties.
- Dec 6, ’13 Small Business Owner Analyzes Health Insurance Costs
- Dec 6, ’13 Applebees automates, and brings a new world of jobs one step closer
- Dec 5, ’13 Big Automakers Won’t Build the Car of the Future, Small Inventors Will
- Dec 5, ’13 Arguments Fly During FTC Workshop on Native Advertising
- Dec 5, ’13 How Crazy is the Auto Financing Frenzy?