The infographic, reposted below, highlights several interesting facts, which I’ll real quickly note here in text for those of you who prefer straight text:
100% electric and plug-in hybrid electric cars grew tremendously in the US in 2011, and then again in 2012. And they are going to far eclipse 2012 sales in 2013. 2010 sales = 345; 2011 sales = 17,735; 2012 sales = 52,835; 2013 = an even much higher number.
Over 30% of 2013 US electric car and plug-in hybrid sales have occurred in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Dec 5, ’13 Big Automakers Won’t Build the Car of the Future, Small Inventors Will
- Dec 5, ’13 Arguments Fly During FTC Workshop on Native Advertising
- Dec 5, ’13 How Crazy is the Auto Financing Frenzy?
- Dec 4, ’13 The dirty secrets of clean cars
- Nov 30, ’13 Fraud problem makes Facebook more attractive to online advertisers, say ad insiders