Mobile campaigns leveraging location targeting outperformed non-location targeted campaigns by a factor of two times, according to a new report from Verve Mobile.
The Location Powered Mobile Advertising Report found that all location-based strategies exceeded the industry average click-through rate of 0.4 percent, with geo-aware campaigns leading with a one percent click-through average. For the report, Verve reviewed over 2,500 mobile campaigns run across its location-based ad platform in 2012, with the findings reflecting the state of premium location-based mobile ads.
- May 22, ’13 How the Decline of the Traditional Workplace Is Changing Our Cities
- May 22, ’13 Whey Too Much: Greek Yogurt’s Dark Side
- May 22, ’13 The Secret Donors Behind the Center for American Progress and Other Think Tanks
- May 21, ’13 In defense of digital freedom
- May 21, ’13 Surveillance and the Internet of things