I’ve about had it with how giddy a large portion of the U.S. population has become about rising home prices.
Don’t get me wrong, when first thinking about this, I was about as happy as anyone else to learn that property values are now rising sharply again since, after renting for six years, my wife and I finally bought a house about two years ago. So, we stand to benefit as much as anyone else.
But, when you look at what’s driving home prices higher and how unnatural and unsustainable those factors are, suddenly the headlines sound more ominous than optimistic.
- Dec 9, ’13 Computer-Controlled Anesthesia Could Be Safer for Patients
- Dec 8, ’13 Map Showing Fall in Car Ownership Across London
- Dec 7, ’13 The Gen Y revolution that may never come
- Dec 6, ’13 Small Business Owner Analyzes Health Insurance Costs
- Dec 6, ’13 Applebees automates, and brings a new world of jobs one step closer