When the CIA director cannot hide his activities online, what hope is there for the rest of us? In the unfolding sex scandal that has led to the resignation of David Petraeus, the FBI’s electronic surveillance and tracking of Petraeus and his mistress Paula Broadwell is more than a side show—it a key component of the story. More importantly, there are enough interesting tidbits (some of which change by the hour, as new details are leaked), to make this story an excellent lesson on the government’s surveillance powers—as well as a reminder of the need to reform those powers.
- Aug 31, ’14 What does one ask a hermit on Mount Athos?
- Aug 28, ’14 1st 4K/2K Odyssey 7Q Sequences from Beunos Aires’ Ezeiza International Airport
- Aug 25, ’14 Faith & Money or Money & Faith; Chobani + 16% & The Dolar Azul
- Aug 24, ’14 Enchanting: Casa de Campo La Paya Near Cachi, Argentina
- Aug 15, ’14 Paris Time Lapse