This gentleman mentioned that he was married at Camp Randall 15 years ago today (Saturday). The shoes were “custom made” by Port Washington’s Allen Edmonds (via John Stollenwerk). Quite a change from my red and white bib overalls of some years ago.
- May 22, ’13 How the Decline of the Traditional Workplace Is Changing Our Cities
- May 22, ’13 Whey Too Much: Greek Yogurt’s Dark Side
- May 22, ’13 The Secret Donors Behind the Center for American Progress and Other Think Tanks
- May 21, ’13 In defense of digital freedom
- May 21, ’13 Surveillance and the Internet of things