When the CIA director cannot hide his activities online, what hope is there for the rest of us? In the unfolding sex scandal that has led to the resignation of David Petraeus, the FBI’s electronic surveillance and tracking of Petraeus and his mistress Paula Broadwell is more than a side show—it a key component of the story. More importantly, there are enough interesting tidbits (some of which change by the hour, as new details are leaked), to make this story an excellent lesson on the government’s surveillance powers—as well as a reminder of the need to reform those powers.
- Dec 7, ’13 The Gen Y revolution that may never come
- Dec 6, ’13 Small Business Owner Analyzes Health Insurance Costs
- Dec 6, ’13 Applebees automates, and brings a new world of jobs one step closer
- Dec 5, ’13 Big Automakers Won’t Build the Car of the Future, Small Inventors Will
- Dec 5, ’13 Arguments Fly During FTC Workshop on Native Advertising