I’m giving the latest iPod photo a try. This mp3 player also includes the ability to store and display photos (including the optional storage of the large, original image files – which makes it a handy backup device). It also will playback slideshows through your TV, along with music.
I also have the first iPod (5GB). It’s rather amazing to think that the latest ipod is a bit smaller, yet holds 12X the music and/or photos. So far, I’ve been quite impressed with it (I’ve dropped it a few times, including on a tradmill). It just works
- May 22, ’13 How the Decline of the Traditional Workplace Is Changing Our Cities
- May 22, ’13 Whey Too Much: Greek Yogurt’s Dark Side
- May 22, ’13 The Secret Donors Behind the Center for American Progress and Other Think Tanks
- May 21, ’13 In defense of digital freedom
- May 21, ’13 Surveillance and the Internet of things