Ken Thomas discusses Beaver Dam’s plans to reduce spending by 1% and keep net property taxes flat (a reduction in mill rates is balanced by the usual increased property valuation.
- Dec 9, ’13 Computer-Controlled Anesthesia Could Be Safer for Patients
- Dec 8, ’13 Map Showing Fall in Car Ownership Across London
- Dec 7, ’13 The Gen Y revolution that may never come
- Dec 6, ’13 Small Business Owner Analyzes Health Insurance Costs
- Dec 6, ’13 Applebees automates, and brings a new world of jobs one step closer