When you log in to a service with Facebook, the company exposes an enormous amount of sensitive personal information to the service’s operator — everything from your political views to your relationship status. What’s more, logging into a service with Facebook also exposes your contacts’ personal information to the service: their locations, political views, organizations, religion, and more.
- Sep 17, ’14 The calculus of contagion In the battle against disease, the difference between a raging epidemic and a passing fever comes down to a single number
- Sep 15, ’14 A Glorious Sunset
- Sep 15, ’14 A wonderful La Brioche Lunch on the Day of the Lord
- Sep 13, ’14 The Slow, Inevitable Death Of Cable TV
- Sep 11, ’14 Innovations in payment technologies and the emergence of digital currencies