When you log in to a service with Facebook, the company exposes an enormous amount of sensitive personal information to the service’s operator — everything from your political views to your relationship status. What’s more, logging into a service with Facebook also exposes your contacts’ personal information to the service: their locations, political views, organizations, religion, and more.
- Jul 30, ’14 The Best of Peter Drucker
- Jul 23, ’14 For Arab Christians and secular Arab nationalists, Isis may be the death knell
- Jul 19, ’14 British Government Picks Illumina to Sequence 100,000 Genomes
- Jul 18, ’14 Zoella herself barely watches TV: “My generation, at least the ones I know, are like 70-30 YouTube”
- Jul 18, ’14 The news that business doesn’t want to hear