When Hilde Charlotte Blomberg reached the University of Oslo last Friday, the first thing she did was to send a mass email to the Department of Informatics:
I arrived at work now and all the spaces for electric cars are taken. If you think your car is charged, I would appreciate if you could park somewhere else. I won’t get home if I can’t charge my car. I am standing downstairs and waiting and hoping that someone will come
- Apr 23, ’14 Panoramas & Photos: Tufte + Feynman @ Fermilab
- Apr 21, ’14 To Tell Your Story, Take a Page from Kurt Vonnegut?
- Apr 20, ’14 Chocolate Consumption, Cognitive Function, and Nobel Laureates
- Apr 17, ’14 Farewell Letter
- Apr 15, ’14 Palacio del Gobernador (Merida) Panoramic Images & Fernando Castro Pacheco Murals