Public Integrity’s site has some very useful lobbying data. This link shows the organizations that have contributed to Tammy Baldwin along with the amounts. Perhaps this lobbying is why we are stuck in the mud on true broadband?
- Dec 6, ’13 Small Business Owner Analyzes Health Insurance Costs
- Dec 6, ’13 Applebees automates, and brings a new world of jobs one step closer
- Dec 5, ’13 Big Automakers Won’t Build the Car of the Future, Small Inventors Will
- Dec 5, ’13 Arguments Fly During FTC Workshop on Native Advertising
- Dec 5, ’13 How Crazy is the Auto Financing Frenzy?