Even as Sprint tentatively rolls out the XOHM network here in the States, the largest Indian telecom company is planning to build a mobile WiMax network covering three states on the subcontinent capable of serving 250 million people. State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is leaning on Soma Networks to build the broadband-speed network in response to government requirement that 20 million broadband lines be in service by 2010. The WiMax rollout will first hit the largest and most-connected states, but BSNL is planning on extending the network if things go well.
- Aug 31, ’14 What does one ask a hermit on Mount Athos?
- Aug 28, ’14 1st 4K/2K Odyssey 7Q Sequences from Beunos Aires’ Ezeiza International Airport
- Aug 25, ’14 Faith & Money or Money & Faith; Chobani + 16% & The Dolar Azul
- Aug 24, ’14 Enchanting: Casa de Campo La Paya Near Cachi, Argentina
- Aug 15, ’14 Paris Time Lapse