|The company that Don Kendall built and Roger Enrico grew has an interesting PR problem.|
|Pepsico President Indra Nooyi delivered a controversial commencement speech at Columbia Business School. Pepsi has been backtracking ever since on their corporate website.
I wonder what would have happened to a local truck driver who might have given a similar speech to a High School’s graduating class, or perhaps a mid level manager speaking at a regional business conference? Somehow, I think they would be looking for something else to do. Background on her speech via google. BusinessWeek posted Nooyi’s remarks. Diane Brady refers to Nooyi’s inept analogy.
- Jul 23, ’14 For Arab Christians and secular Arab nationalists, Isis may be the death knell
- Jul 19, ’14 British Government Picks Illumina to Sequence 100,000 Genomes
- Jul 18, ’14 Zoella herself barely watches TV: “My generation, at least the ones I know, are like 70-30 YouTube”
- Jul 18, ’14 The news that business doesn’t want to hear
- Jul 13, ’14 Panoramas: A Splendid Evening at Spring Green’s American Players Theatre