|The company that Don Kendall built and Roger Enrico grew has an interesting PR problem.|
|Pepsico President Indra Nooyi delivered a controversial commencement speech at Columbia Business School. Pepsi has been backtracking ever since on their corporate website.
I wonder what would have happened to a local truck driver who might have given a similar speech to a High School’s graduating class, or perhaps a mid level manager speaking at a regional business conference? Somehow, I think they would be looking for something else to do. Background on her speech via google. BusinessWeek posted Nooyi’s remarks. Diane Brady refers to Nooyi’s inept analogy.
- Dec 6, ’13 Small Business Owner Analyzes Health Insurance Costs
- Dec 6, ’13 Applebees automates, and brings a new world of jobs one step closer
- Dec 5, ’13 Big Automakers Won’t Build the Car of the Future, Small Inventors Will
- Dec 5, ’13 Arguments Fly During FTC Workshop on Native Advertising
- Dec 5, ’13 How Crazy is the Auto Financing Frenzy?