2011 marks the 100th anniversary of Chevrolet. During these 100 years the company developed over a hundred different types of cars, vans and trucks. All of those cars, vans and trucks have something in common: they all contain speedometers.
Speedometers are those kind of items you look at thousands of times during your live, without ever really noticing. You notice the speed, not the meter. And if you do notice the meter chances are you don’t realize someone actually designed it. The company probably even did some research beforehand. Research regarding the readability of typefaces, the right size of the numbers and the space between them.
- Dec 9, ’13 Computer-Controlled Anesthesia Could Be Safer for Patients
- Dec 8, ’13 Map Showing Fall in Car Ownership Across London
- Dec 7, ’13 The Gen Y revolution that may never come
- Dec 6, ’13 Small Business Owner Analyzes Health Insurance Costs
- Dec 6, ’13 Applebees automates, and brings a new world of jobs one step closer